Experian Senior Software Developer (.NET) in Dallas, Texas
Job Description - Senior Software Developer (.NET) (171538)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Software Developer (.NET)-Job Number:171538
Experian is looking for a talented Software Developer Expert to help build and maintain our cutting edge web application which allows marketers to fine-tune their campaigns and leverage Experian’s data to better target their customers. The ideal candidate should be well rounded, self-motivated, experienced with multiple technologies and frameworks and enjoy fast paced development cycles.
• Responsibilities include designing technical specifications, developing and maintaining web and middle tier applications, analyzing and troubleshooting processes.
• Responsible for analyzing requirements, determining technical approach & technical design, determining effort, and providing deliverable dates for projects and enhancement requests.
• Collaborating with various team members to design and develop batch and web applications.
• Researching & prototyping new technologies and providing recommendations for application improvement.
• Documenting product functionality, supporting QA and deployment activities, troubleshooting production defects.
• Maintain and enhance existing data warehouse, feeds, and reports.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• Bachelors Degree in computer science or related field
• 7+ years of experience in application support, requirement analysis, design and development of software.
• Strong background in web tier and middle tier development with object-oriented programming experience with ASP.Net / C#, including experience designing & implementing application architecture and api’s.
• Experience with Microsoft .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC, API technologies.
• Prefer experience with implementing a Content Management System
• Experience with React, Yarn, NPM
• Experience with continuous delivery tools such as Octupus, Teamcity or equivalent
• Experience building Web services & AJAX enabled applications
• Working knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
• Experience building SOAP or RESTful APIs
• Experience with W3C standard & browser compatibility best practices
• Experience with multithreaded programming and concurrency control
• Strong background in data modeling and database design concepts
• Strong knowledge of database stored procedures, triggers, and views
• Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server and SSIS
• Ability to comprehend and implement detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
• Working knowledge of design patterns and UML
• In-depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and thorough understanding of various phases like Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development and Testing.
• Self-motivated and can work independently as well as in a team, capable of forming and maintaining positive and productive working relationships and comfortable in a team leadership capacity
• Excellent communication and analytical skills with demonstrated detail orientation
• Attention to quality and detail
• Experience with B2C & B2B high volume batch systems and high traffic websites
• Experience with source control systems, such as Subversion, GIT or TFS
• Experience with large datasets and databases (100s millions to billions)
Primary Location:United States-Texas-Allen
Job Posting:09/15/2017, 9:30:16 PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Experian to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting and/or recruitment advertising and selection for hire. As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policy, Experian will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Experian is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where Experian applicants and employees are treated with respect and dignity. This policy is in accordance with State and Federal laws and reaffirms our company’s continuing commitment to both the spirit and intent of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and policies.
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.