Planned Systems International, Inc. Task Order Site Lead in Washington, District Of Columbia
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the task order project schedule and ensure on-time deliverables.
- Work with the technical area specialists to manage an integrated project schedule.
- Responsible for system environments, interfaces, and stability.
- Lead Agile teams in the development of new applications, as well as the modernization of legacy applications.
- Manage all functions of the software development lifecycle with a contracted team.
- Work with business analysts to ensure requirements are accurately captured.
- Utilize functional knowledge of Salesforce, Oracle, SharePoint, and data warehousing to lead development and maintenance efforts to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Manage and contribute to design, development, configuration, testing, documentation, and deployment of high quality business solutions on multiple platforms, including Salesforce.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and client stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Implement NIST based security in development and maintenance of all applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant technical, engineering, scientific or business field with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. An equivalent combination of education, certification, and relevant experience may be considered.
- PMP or ITIL certification is required.
- Knowledge of database concepts and integration with software development efforts.
- Previous management experience on federal government software development contracts.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project.
- Experience must also include proven client relationship experience, demonstrated financial management, and on-time deliverables.
- Strong organizational, communication, presentation, strategic, and interpersonal skills to act as a liaison with different levels of management.
- Knowledge of the following technologies is highly desirable: Salesforce, Oracle, SharePoint, Informatica, Tableau, Azure Power BI, .NET/SQL Server.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.
Planned Systems International provides our customers with value-added management consulting and information technology services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on making our clients’ businesses run smoother and better. With a highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art information technologies, the industry's most advanced methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S. Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including: Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected Veterans. NOTE TO JOB SERVICE:VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referrals of Protected Veterans.