Tech Valley Talent Information Security Engineer in Albany, New York
Tech Valley Talent is looking for an Information Security Engineer for our client in Albany. This will be a contract to hire position. Individual will be responsible for analyzing and assessing the vulnerabilities of company infrastructure including networks, software, and hardware.
- Carry out vulnerability and penetration testing of all applications and infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and evaluate all security problems.
- Make recommendations to remedy all vulnerabilities and security risks.
- Carry out forensic analysis to identify security incidents and respond.
- Manage organization-wide security systems and anti-malware efforts.
- Understand the needs of the business, and translate them into security measures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Cybersecurity is desired
- 4+ years of experience working in information security is required, preferably in banking or financial services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Experience with McAfee ePO, and Vulnerability scanning strongly desired
- Experience conducting risk assessments using industry established frameworks strongly desired
It is TVT’s policy to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment compensation and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination based on age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, Vietnam Era Veteran status, genetic predisposition, pregnancy-related conditions or carrier status