Lockheed Martin Subcontract Adminstrator Asc in Camden, New Jersey
Description: This position is for a subcontract administrator in assigned to the Aegis Ship Integration and Test program within the IWSS business area. Duties include issuing RFPs, completing cost/price analysis, negotiations, documentation, purchase order maintenance, interface with functional organizations and supplier management. Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services. Prepares bid packages, conducts bidder conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts in P2P and participating in contract negotiations. Additionally, you will be responsible for conducting cost analysis support, understanding how to process procurement activity under the guidance of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS).
Desired Skills: Experience conducting cost analysis support and procurement activity under the guidance of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS).
• Understanding and knowledge of Government Procurement processes and regulations (FAR/DFAR)
• Capable of making business based decisions
• Proven Negotiation skills
• Cost and Price Analysis understanding
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sharp Business acumen
• Self-motivated who takes initiative to competes assigned tasks
• Ability to organize and prioritize assignments to closure
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions using problem solving skills as required
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
• Ability to be flexible and manage change
Hands on experience with procurement and managing of suppliers or vendors.
Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Travel possible depending on lifecycle of current contracts.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.