Associa Administrative Assistant- Mail Room in Carlsbad, California
The Administrative Assistant processes mail for a centralized accounting processing center. This is an accounting support position in a fast paced centralized accounting services environment providing financial services to community associations throughout North America.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Receive and open incoming mail. Distribute incoming mail by utilizing central department mailbox system.
· Bills GDRS statements for 4S Utility billing
· Order envelopes, labels, postage machine/copier supplies
· Receive and process outgoing mail utilizing mail equipment.
· Data entry for reimbursable billing
· Run the inserter/folder machine for in house mailings
· Meet deadlines established by senior staff on the processing of incoming and outgoing mail.
· Escalate issues related to mail handling.
· Upload Release of Liens and Pre-liens into Branch Access
· Provide specific returned mail to designated departments for further research.
· Send AR checks to Lockbox via UPS
· Send items/checks to CSSC via FedEx
· Quality Control of mailings to homeowners and clients
· Manage internal requests for special projects (In-hours or Optimal)
· Send spoiled/unused postage to USPS for credit (Take to PO)
· Partners with Receptionist to forward outgoing associations mail
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
· Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
· Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
· Professional customer service skills. And ability to lift 50 pounds
· Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
· Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
· Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma or GED Required
· 0– 3 years of directly related or closely related experienc
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.