Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Planner / Chelmsford, MA in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
Description: • Identify, communicate and take action to resolve issues by working cross functionally with Quality Assurance, Materials, Production Operations and Technical Operations.
• Support Program Management and Technical Operations with Program Planning on Development and Redesign initiatives as required.
• Support Engineering and Automated Test Equipment Teams
• Support MRP Controllers with the monitoring and adjustment of requirements in SAP to support procurement and production plans.
Relocation: Relocation assistance is possible for this exciting position.
The Locale: Chelmsford is a charming suburb of Boston located about 25 miles northwest of that city. Chelmsford is very close to historic Lowell Massachusetts and to Nashua, New Hampshire. Chelmsford is within reach of New Hampshire’s White Mountains and awesome ski areas to the north, and the scenic coastal towns of MA and NH are about an hour east. This scenic colonial region offers lots of New England charm, great schools, shopping, and restaurants. Where can you get to from Chelmsford? Chelmsford is about 90 minutes from Cape Cod. Boston is about 30 minutes to the east without traffic. New York City is about 4.5 hours away from Chelmsford. Waterville Valley and other major ski resorts of New Hampshire and Vermont are about 2 to 3 hours to the north. It should be noted that Chelmsford, Massachusetts is approximately 35 miles northwest of the Boston metropolitan area and offers better access to a wide range of substantially more affordable regions in the area to live. Those regions include Northeastern and North Central Massachusetts, and Southern, New Hampshire.
Desired Skills: • SAP Experience.
• CPIM Certification.
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification.
• Familiarity with MMAS.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or equivalent experience/combined education.
• MRP Experience.
• Working knowledge of Manufacturing Production Planning and Control processes and systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to interact effectively in a team environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Sharepoint and Excel.
• Ability to obtain a secret security clearance and must have an interim secret security clearance prior to start. This position will be located at a facility that requires special access and requires candidates to be a US Citizen.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.