The Boeing Company Facilities Project Admin in Everett, Washington
The Boeing Company is seeking (level 3) Facilities Project Administrators in Everett, Washington.
- Position Responsibilities: *
• Receives, validates and logs customer requests for facilities services such as construction, rearrangements, moves and asset acquisition. • Meets with customers, evaluates requests, provides tactical plans, defines requirements and identifies design options. • Obtains formal facilities designs, coordinates with affected parties and creates work packages that provide documentation and cost relative to project implementation. • Ensures compliance with Boeing and regulatory standards. • Administers contractor activities and evaluates contractor proposals to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures. • Monitors and coordinates project implementation activities to ensure cost, schedule and regulatory requirements are met. • Coordinates support functions and verifies compliance with project documents. • Follows standard operating procedure for completion and retention of closure documentation and creation of an audit trail.
• Coordinates with affected parties such as customer, designers, EHS, crafts, Security, and network infrastructure to create an agreed to implementation plan.
• Creates layouts and conceptual designs, ensure compliance with Boeing and regulatory standards such as city, county, state, federal. • Works with affected parties to define functionality and constructability.
• Develops work packages that can include budget/funding source, schedule, drawings, specifications, statement of work, procurement, estimates. • Works with business partners to define requirements for projects, identify acceptable options and develop the preliminary scope of work. • Develops conceptual, budgetary, and detailed cost estimates to assist in the business case analysis. • Negotiates options with business partner to select the best solution for customer and company.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
• Experience in Facilities Project Management or Construction Management • Experience using AutoCAD
• Experience using MS Office Suite and MS Project • Strong organization and communication skills • Ability to lead teams and provide direction
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• Customer Service Experience
Typical Education and Experience: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Fac Project Admin
Organization: Ent Facilities & Asset Mgmt
Title: Facilities Project Admin
Requisition ID: 1800061378