Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Planner Associate Manager / Dallas, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Responsible for managing the Production Planning and Control function for Missiles and Fire Control - Dallas.
The job scope includes the management and staffing of approximately 5-7 direct reports employees. (5 exempt)
Functional areas of responsibility include: Manufacturing Planning, Materials Management, Production Support, Product Support and Production Systems.
Support of continuous improvement Performance Management Teams
Click here to visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
Relocation is offered for this exciting opportunity.
Desired Skills: - Black Belt trained / certified
- APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Control Account Manager (CAM) certified
- Knowledge of industry wide best practices and processes for managing material flow throughout the entire Production supply chain.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) extensive user experience or implementation
- Experience with Production, Development and Sustainment aspects of program
- Previous leadership experience
- Experience supporting MMAS (Material Management and Accounting System)
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of computer systems, databases, and programs
- Understand the management of budgets. Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with multiple levels of Management, industry peers, a represented workforce and internal and external customers.
- Related experience in material handling, control systems and ERP systems.
- Ability to assign projects to organizational unit by leading staff to meet critical schedules, resolve complex and time sensitive technical or operational issues.
- Demonstrated ability to create, monitor and report on operations metrics.
- Strategic thinker with lean manufacturing focus / (Greenbelt certified or equivalent)
- Active US Government Security Clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.