Lockheed Martin Hardware Engineer Senior in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Description: Within the Space Security division, the Mojave program is looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to join their team. The qualified candidate will be focused on preparation of ODNI/NCSC ICD 705 facility Interface Requirement Documents (IRDs) to support installation of equipment. Other tasks may include, but are not limited to, executing hardware tasks in accordance with the program patch management strategy, performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, account management, virtualization, networking, hardware design, and procurement. The selected candidate will have a broad skillset that encompasses many of these domains to be able to perform a multitude of diverse infrastructure tasks with minimal supervision. In addition, there is potential for occasional CONUS/OCONUS travel in support of installation activities.
The hardware engineer will be a member of scrum team, participating in daily scrums, bi-weekly sprint planning, release planning, and demonstrations. They must be able to communicate effectively with the team, work through roadblocks and resolve issues quickly.
Desired Skills: • DoD 8570 certification
• Demonstrated knowledge of IP networking
• Familiarity with Cisco, Juniper, Microsemi, Dell, RTLogic appliances
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, WhatsUp Gold, Backup Exec, GEM-X applications
• Familiarity with HAIPE, NSA Type 1 Network Encryptors (e.g. KG-175)
• Experience reviewing civil engineering materials
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Willingness to travel to install sites
• Active TS/SCI
• Ability to obtain program-level access
• Experience (3+ years) with Hardware procurement, assembly, configuration, and installation
• Experience (3+ years) troubleshooting and debugging hardware issues
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.