Comcast Xfinity Retail - Store Manager in Leesburg, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for overseeing all customer service center operations.
Manages all phases of the customer service center environment and team
to achieve and exceed financial targets and customer satisfaction
scores. Delivers tight operational and financial controls in a cost-
effective manner. Hires, coaches, and evaluates customer service center
personnel based on performance standards. Develops personal performance
plans with Customer Service Center Employees and provides continuous
performance feedback and quarterly performance plan reviews. Develops
processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in
development, and meeting of, departmental budget. Manages team which
may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter
guidance to employees as required.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
-This position based in Leesburg & will also oversee Orlando & Dunnellon.
- Works with senior management to improve the cost-effectiveness of the
operations. Conduct and maintain regular sales channel analysis,
reporting, and benchmarking for the purpose of continually improving
sales productivity, cost per acquisition, and quality of sale.
- Motivates Representatives to achieve sales and compliance results;
conducts both routine and unscheduled store visits and audits. Works
with team to ensure excellence in customer service with every customer
- Develop annual sales channel budgets and monthly forecasts for sales
performance expectations, commissions, expenses, and other special
- Coordinate with inbound sales and retention departments to leverage
best practices for product positioning, sales presentations, promotional
offer use, retention tools, and overall customer sales and service
- Develop and facilitate the use of coordinated, comprehensive, and
effective sales collateral and POP display advertising to create a
common and strategic customer experience in all Customer Service Center
- Coordinate with Leadership & Development personnel to initiate and
sustain effective sales channel training and development programs.
- Develop and implement regional sales incentives to meet and exceed RGU
growth objectives. Manage compensation plan programs and implement
changes to improve employee motivation and sales performance while
controlling overall cost per sale.
- Evaluates current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for
improvement and innovation.
- Communicates business initiatives, sales, service, performance
standards, and goals.
-Follows and administers cash handling policies and procedures.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer