Lockheed Martin Compensation Analyst Sr in Littleton, Colorado
Description: Function as a key member of the Compensation and Performance Team and support compensation and performance management activities in the assigned Business Area. Maintain a strong interface with HR Business Partners to ensure appropriate alignment of program needs. Serve as the main point of contact for HR Business Partner(s) of supported organizations, on all compensation (compensation/performance management/compliance) questions and issues; including Executive Compensation, Broad Based Compensation, Performance Management, Salary Planning, Wage and Hour Compliance, Promotion Strategy, Rewards and Recognition Programs, Incentive/Retention Plans, Labor Cost Modeling (ABR/LCR), Salary Analysis. Responsible for the implementation, management and continuous improvement of value added Compensation programs and strategies for supported organization(s). Support a variety of Compensation initiatives (both BA-specific and enterprise-wide) and provide input into program design and process improvement in support of change management initiatives. Develop effective communication plans and conduct employee, HR business partner and leader training. Make decisions on job classification, exemption status, salary grade levels, and internal alignment. Must monitor and keep current on Compensation legislation (federal and state laws), industry trends and technologies to ensure compliance and best practices. Ensure the administration of Compensation programs are in compliance with established corporate guidelines, processes, procedures and applicable federal and state laws. Develop recommendations based on the strategy of attracting and retaining talent in both product and labor markets.
Will be required to periodically conduct presentations on the compensation philosophy, compensation & performance management programs to audiences, such as executives, leaders, HRBPs, and employees. Will require the development of presentation charts to fit the unique needs of the audience. Perform other duties and additional responsibilities as assigned.
Desired Skills: - CCP/SPHR/PHR
- Strong interpersonal, communications skills (written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Strong persuasion, negotiations and consulting skills
- Problem resolution and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Excellent organization skills and strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with HRIS systems for reporting and queries
- Current knowledge of applicable federal and state labor laws (Fair Labor Standards Act, Service Contract Act, etc.).
- 4 years of Human Resources experience with related experience in compensation and performance management.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrated successful project management skills
- Ability to utilize personnel systems to obtain data for analysis and reports, as appropriate
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (utilizing advance features such as vLookups and Pivot Tables) with ability to produce graphic representations of analytical data for presentations
- Knowledge of classification standards and experience in conducting job evaluations.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.