AT&T Bilingual Customer Service Representative, Credit & Collections in Mexico City, Mexico
Our Call Center in Toreo is growing and we want you to be part of this growth!
Are you ready to deliver best-in-class service in an environment that empowers you to think creatively and stay at the forefront of technology? As a Customer Advocate at our Bilingual Contact Center, you’ll drive AT&T towards innovation in a workplace of the future! With one of the most advanced contact centers in the world, we offer a collaborative workspace with an open floor plan, digital displays, touchscreens, and access to AT&T’s TV. This is an opportunity to enjoying the most innovative workspace and technology in a call center, at the front line of our company offering solutions, identifying sales opportunities and serving millions of our customers – one at a time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Delivering best-in-class service is just the beginning. As a Bilingual Credit & Collections Representative, you’ll be part of a team of professionals dedicated to keeping our customers connected. Join our growing team and find out just how far a career at AT&T can take you.
Working in one of the most advanced contact centers in the world, you’ll play a vital role in shaping the customer experience. While working with customers to bring overdue accounts current, we’ll also rely on you to provide top-notch service. You’ll connect customers with the answers they need on everything from common billing questions and service issues to upgrades on their current products and solutions. We’re offering a chance to gain valuable experience along with access to the resources you need to make an impact on your future – and ours.
Key Competencies and Skills:
• English proficiency; ability to read, write and speak English
• PC literacy - Proficiency with PC operation, data entry and MS office products
• Experience in a credit and collections role, preferably in a call center environment
• Customer-orientated with a passion for people and resolving customer service issues
• Strong people skills, with a talent for communicating in an empathetic and engaging way
• Strong interest in technology as well as the ability to adapt to changing business needs, industry trends and learn new products and services
• Dynamic learner, maintaining positive energy and adaptable to different tasks, schedules, and environments
• Ability to work from Monday to Sunday with two days off during the week. From 6 am to 11 pm as window of service.
Education and Qualifications:
• High School completion preferred, but not required
• Experience in customer facing work, including public contact work, complaint handling, sales, general service industries and/or collections work
What’s in it for you? Start with the paycheck! Our monthly compensation package is MXN$19,452.
Base Salary: MXN$15,000 (48 hrs. p/week)
• Grocery voucher MXN $2,474.08
• Restaurant voucher MXN $1,979.32
In addition to competitive pay, an innovative workspace and career growth potential, as an employee of AT&T you’ll be eligible for some great rewards:
• 50% discount on five lines of AT&T Wireless service
• Vacation time plus three personal days, life insurance, onsite medical, and more.
• Paid starting from your first day of training (including benefits)
• Direct employment with AT&T (no outsourcing)