Lockheed Martin Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor - F-35 in NAS Pax River, Maryland
Description: Manages general services, repairs, and overhauls of fighter aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight. Ensures Good House keeping and Safety practices are enforced. Responsible for subordinate training, performance assessment, work assignments, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Directs periodic inspections and general overhaul and repairs or modifications requiring replacement and assembly of parts. Provides technical assistance as required. Creates and assigns work-orders in the Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS), Assists in signing the aircraft exceptional release off.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Must have or be able to obtain at minimum an Interim Secret Clearance.
Desired Skills: 1. Experience in Flight Test environment
2. F-35 experience
3. An FAA aircraft and engine mechanic A&P license is desirable.
4. Experience performing in a role of task trainer certifier.
1. Must possess at least 7 years fighter aircraft experience.
2. Must have been previously awarded an Air Force, Marine, or Navy 7 to 9 level discipline skill level rating or possess equivalent civilian experience with associated credentials such as a licensed FAA “Airframe and Power plant or Inspector Airframe license.
3. Multi-system aircraft trained and certified with ability to work in fast paced flexible environment
4. Experienced user of Microsoft Office software.
5. Working Knowledge of such programs as Hazardous Waste Management, Safety, Training, FOD, Security, Supply Chain Management, or Time Accounting.
6. Experience supervising multiple maintenance disciplines in an integrated workforce environment.
7. Must have experience reading engineering drawings, blueprints and interpret/translate instructions to mechanics/technicians.
8. Must have experience developing work schedules for employees.
9. Leadership experience.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.