Citi Loan Document & Processing Associate Analyst 2 in New Castle, Delaware
Primary Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18045324
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/mission-and-value-proposition.html explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards at http://www.citigroup.com/citi/about/leadership-standards.html explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
• Daily processing of manual funds transfers to ensure all work is completed by the currency deadlines.
• Manage funds transfer and research activity in systems such as Flexcube, CitiBusiness Online (CBOL), Global Cash Management Systems (GCMS), Jasper, FlexPP, and Citidirect.
• Evaluate the completeness of source documentation related to wire activity.
• Assist with approvals during high-volume periods.
• Attention to detail while overseeing a high volume of transaction is essential for this role.
• Propose and initiate changes that streamline the processing environment without sacrificing controls.
• Review processes on a regular basis to ensure Manual Payment Processing (MPP) and audit compliance
• Perform quality assurance testing and assist the team lead on various projects related to manual funds processing streamlining or automation.
• Assist the team leader in coordinating quarterly Manager’s Control Assessment (MCA) tests with Risk Control officers or deliverables due to internal or external audit.
• Keep procedure documents current and sign-off semi-annually.
• Process spot trades to sell funds in one currency and buy funds in another currency.
• Excellent desktop, spreadsheet skills, and database creation skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Access & Excel preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or commensurate amount of Commercial Banking experience
• Knowledge of the Corporate Loan Product and/or Syndicated Loans
• Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving, research and analytical skills
• Ability to multi-task in a constantly changing environment
• Ability and willingness to work in a high paced environment, with daily routine operations