Comcast Executive Director, Total Rewards in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for overseeing the development of Total Rewards objectives related to benefits design and strategy, compliance, operations, employee experience, and program improvement. Provides direction to staff relating to budgeting, annual rate & employee contribution development, benefits integration, contracts/renewals, business case development and product implementation. Accountable for achieving health improvement and waste elimination goals. Provides leadership and direction for measuring program impact, program utilization, and employee service satisfaction. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Facilitates strategic planning and management for the Total Rewards Team; provides guidance and expertise in the management of Benefits for the Company.
- Provides for communications with other departments regarding benefits issues.
- Coordinates the implementation of services, policies, and programs through staff
- Provides leadership, coaching, and education to professional and administrative support staff, sharing knowledge and assisting them to be more effective.
- Serves as a liaison between the department and other offices, departments, and organizations.
- Leads integrated work teams and cross-functional projects.
- Builds relationships to foster successful collaborations.
- Develops a superior workforce and a culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Generally requires 14 years related experience
ComplianceComcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
DisclaimerThe above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer