Robert Half Accountemps Accounts Payable Clerk in Portland, Oregon
Located in Northeast Portland, Accountemps has an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk with a medical office. This is a busy office with an emphasis on a positive working environment. Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, the Accounts Payable Clerk is tasked with accurate processing of payments for disbursement accounts including refunds. The role includes verification of supporting documentation to ensure invoices are valid. The Accounts Payable Clerk will perform a 3-way match for purchase order transactions prior to processing the payment to the vendor and mail checks to vendors. Please contact Accountemps for more information. You can send your resume to Portland@Accountemps.com and/or contact us by phone at 503.222.9778.
- Entry of vendor invoices, check requests and patient refunds for payment processing in based on negotiated terms.
- Check and confirm invoices, check requests and patient refunds are signed by authorized personnel.
- Ensures that checks mailed to vendors have the proper address with required attachments; mails checks to vendors; ensures vendor payments are made in a timely manner and in accordance with vendor negotiated terms.
- Files checks and supporting documentation in a timely manner. Transfers checks and supporting documentation to off-site storage, as required.
- Identifies and recommends solutions and improvements to recurring invoice processing for efficiency.
- Matches check and supporting documentation for filing. Mails checks once supporting documentation is matched.
- Matches invoices on-line for received purchase orders. Ensures 3-way match for all purchase order transactions.
- Experience in a medical setting preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel preferred).
- Sound understand of A/P process.
- Strong communication with regards all level of professionals and clients.
- Punctual team player attitude.
- Minimum of 2 years of A/P Experience.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans