Robert Half Accountemps Full Cycle Accounts Payable in Red Deer, Alberta
Our client, an established company, requires a results-oriented Full-Cycle Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team in Red Deer, Alberta.
This is a temporary opportunity that will offer the chosen Accounts Payable Clerk the chance to demonstrate their initiative within this role.
General duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk are, but may not be limited to:
- A high volume of data entry and processing, ensuring information is complete and correct
- Resolving PO and invoice issues
- Communicating with vendors and field personnel
- Manual postings in Microsoft Dynamics
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Put your talents to the test as a Full-Cycle Accounts Payable Clerk with an established company in Red Deer, Alberta.
The primary requirements for this Accounts Payable Clerk role are:
- 3+ years of Full-Cycle Accounts Payable experience in a similar role
- Previous experience dealing with problem invoices and resolving PO and invoice issues is an asset
- Exposure to Microsoft Dynamics System or other large ERP system
- Quick and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly analytical and able to investigate and troubleshoot discrepancies
- Comfortable with a large work load and deadlines
- Able to adapt to new environments and processes easily
- Hard-working and focused on completing tasks
- Strong communication skills for corresponding with vendors and field personnel.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume to email@example.com. For assistance with applying, please call Accountemps at 403-269-5387. Please reference "Full Cycle AP" in all correspondence regarding this opportunity.
Accountemps would like to thank all applicants for their expressed interest however, only those candidates identified for interview will be contacted.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans