Robert Half Accountemps Billing Supervisor/Manager in Savannah, Georgia
Accountemps is seeking a temporary Billing Analyst for a local company in Savannah! You will have responsibility to ensure accurate and timely maintenance and administration of Billing Processes, as well as all accounting systems. The Billing Analyst will handle all customer accounts accurately and timely by using a multitude of different types of invoicing. M-F 8-5, $15-$16
- Review orders that are received and verify that they are complete and accurate.
- Work closely with areas and sales departments in developing an understanding of contract terms, pricing, and conditions, and handle all sales inquiries regarding bill discrepancies.
- Verifies and reconciles all billing documents, working closely with operations staff to ensure that accuracy and documents are complete.
- Prepares accurate detailed invoices according to specifications within Excel, as well as, all billing systems utilized and distributes to customers according to schedule.
- Enters invoice data into the Accounting System timely and accurately.
- Completes invoices and routes to the customer as per customer directive.
- Prepares invoice adjustments timely and accurately upon request.
- Maintains comprehensive and up to date billing files.
- Ensures all billing is captured accurately prior to the month-end closing process. Provides accrual amounts as needed.
- Acts as an information resource for Internal and External customers, responding to and resolving inquiries.
- Completes other tasks and projects as assigned.
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans