Cabela's Office Administrator in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
VACANCY: Office Administrator Department: Store Management / HR Reports To: General Manager / HR Manager Location: Sun Prairie, WI
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure! Cabela’s has an opening for a Full-time Office Administrator at our Sun Prairie, WI retail store.
Position summary:Assists the General Manager with various administrative tasks to include: filing, running reports, setting appointments, scheduling meetings, gathering information, etc. Assists the HR Manager with daily HR functions in the store. To include: conducting training sessions for new and current associates; completing new hire paperwork; filing; data entry.
Position responsibilities: 1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers 2) Assists the HR Manager with the following:
- Complete all “new hire” paperwork for all new outfitters
- Conduct orientation for all new outfitters
- Coordinate the S.T.A.R. Program to include: scheduling, training and reporting.
- Coordinates and schedules outfitter training in all areas.
- Completes Data entry for new outfitters, pay increases, outfitter reviews, etc.
- Assists with planning and implementing outfitter activities 3) Gathers data & information, and prepares certain reports as needed by the General Manager 4) Maintains strict confidentiality 5) Processes and codes invoices & maintains Expense Tracking Worksheet 6) Maintains store checkbook register & P-card log 7) Maintains the Competitive Shop program & the decoy list 8) Orders & monitors store supplies 9) Coordinates travel advances and expense forms 10) Submits IT Help Desk requests promptly 11) Must be highly organized. 12) Handles customer and associate questions and requests 13) Filing, typing and copying as needed 14) Aware of advertised sales 15) Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies 16) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures 17) Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
Education and/or Experience High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
Communication Skills Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates. Must possess above average communication skills. Ability to facilitate training to groups of up to 25.
Physical requirements Able to stand & sit for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, co-workers and customers. Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system and computerized Phone system Ability to use Microsoft Office Word Processor and Spreadsheet software
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family,andemployee discounts.
Auto req ID: 48186BR
No. of Positions: 1
Req Type: Non-exempt