Solaredge Technologies Regional Sales Manager in United States
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors, investors and utility companies
- Assist with forecast of revenue on a regular basis and review sales results to ensure that established targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at multiple levels to ensure that SolarEdge remains the supplier of choice for power conversion electronics for their installations
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the US market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and by closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the US and Canadian markets
- Successfully execute a brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist for the brand
- Liaise with the U.S. and global executive management team and peers to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
*Professional Qualifications *
- BA/BS degree. BS in a related technical disciplines such as Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Previous experience in the PV industry will be a significant advantage
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement
- Candidates should have a verifiable record of successfully growing market share
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the SolarEdge product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Proven track record of identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- A distinct customer service focus.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working for an international organization is preferred
*Personal Qualities: *
- A hungry go-getter with a strong can-do and hands-on attitude.
- Technical savvy
- An energetic, highly motivated and driven person who is willing to roll up his/her sleeves and do whatever is necessary to guarantee the success of the company
- Team Player!
Location- South East Region