Lockheed Martin Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) / F-35 / MCAS Yuma, AZ in Yuma, Arizona
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is located at Marine Corp Air Station Yuma, AZ and supports the F-35 Program as an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and Lockheed Martin Leader responsible for managing the day to day activities of F-35 Information System Security Officers (ISSOs) and monitoring information system security tasks on assigned information systems utilizing Joint Special Access Guide (JSIG), DoD 8500 documents, F-35 authorization documentation and other related DoD documents in the F-35 Pilot Training Center (PTC) and flying squadrons. Manages ISSOs across a diverse environment consisting of classified operations, unclassified operations and possible air vehicle support operations. Responsibilities also include developing system authorization documentation, develop and implement risk mitigation strategies for complex simulation and training systems and operational systems supporting F-35 Pilot training. The ISSM provides guidance to internal LM and Government customers on the multiple F-35 system boundaries at the PTC. In the absence of ISSOs, the ISSM will conduct ISSO duties such as auditing and Special Access Program Facilities (SAPF) management.
Successful candidate must be knowledgeable of information technology security principles, COMSEC, Windows Servers/Clients, PC Desktops, LAN management, and Microsoft suite of applications. The ISSM ensures self-inspection reviews and system reviews are conducted on assigned systems. This is a multi-tasking environment that demands customer service, communication, and organizational skills. Mission requirements may require other than first-shift work. Perform Lockheed Martin responsibilities of an L-coded manager. Tasks would include supervising, scheduling and evaluating performance, etc of ISSOs.
This is a mid senior level position.
Desired Skills: 1) Experience working in a military environment.
2) Proven complex problem solver using ingenuity and creativity while working with a considerable amount of latitude.
3) One year experience with the day to day operations of an F-35 training center.
4) Knowledge of multiple F-35 boundaries supporting academics and flying operations such as Full Mission Simulators, Autonomic Logistics Information System, and Specialized Test Equipment.
5) Prior experience as an Information Systems Security Manager.
6) Ability to speak in front of large groups of people.
7) Prior experience as and L-coded manager
1) Final Transferable Secret security clearance, last Periodic Reinvestigation (PR) must be within the last six years.
2) Must have and maintain DOD 8570 IAM Level III certification before applying
3) Must be able to attain and maintain Special Access Program (SAP) access.
4) Understanding of configuration management principles.
5) Frequent use and application of technical principles, IA methodologies and concepts.
6) Keen attention to detail and adherence to established security policies.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.